I have never felt so sure about anything as I've felt about Music! It has been a roller coaster ride full of surprises and pitfalls...all confusing, scary and uncertain. However, it is days like these where I feel completely blissful and joyous!
About how things fall into place when you least expect it, and how dreams can come true (i'm a sucker for Disney quotes) and if you really try hard enough one day...your "fairytale" will indeed come true. You may ask, "what is with all the optimism?" well....
Firstly, I'm heading home in 5 days time! secondly, my Music Article was published online with JUNK Magazine... (music mag) all the record hunting, concert going, mosh pit craziness, endless album reviewing and countless songs being played - were all worth it! :)
because of this:
The Killers in Seattle *article*
*hopes for more opportunities to come* - I'm minoring in Journalism!! (I'm ready for the challenge!) baby steps. XD
Peace, Adeline
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
helloo,
looks like you're having a blast.
you still planning to see viva la vida?
heyz,
I am enjoying my time in Oregon! But i'm back in KL now.
I really want to see Coldplay!! but...too bad no concerts near by and its far too expensive for my budget and my dad's price range. haha. :( Sigh. would love 2 though.
how are you??
Post a Comment