Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Of wizards, drama and italy... *well...sort of*

I can't BELIEVE I'm one of those girls...

WHO...


Get... *fill in the blanks*


I do NOT need more "masochistic" drama in my life! grrr...



Life gets more and more complex each day....completely gutted, bruised and feeling silly bout it
ALL! seriously.


(picks up guitar and starts to attempt writing) To keep these horrid "thoughts" at bay....far far away! WHY??!

*Smacks forehead*

-----------now that my melodramatic side is satisfied. I CAN say barely few hours before HARRY POTTER!!! :D I'm so so ecstatic! the harry potter nerd in my leashes out and breaks out in an explosion of eagerness! haha. seriously....can't wait!! just finished the 6th book again. ;)

Venice HOWEVER was Spectacular!! :D I loved it there. Could wake up under that Venetian sun forever!! (How I would like to travel every single time...*dreams*)

Pics in facebook if you are curious and love photos....of moi, and of course italy. hehe. :)

If only we could always wake up to the cooling breeze, beautiful homes, decorative bridges and amazing Parisian streets everyday!! *ahhhh....*

I should find something useful to do..."wait!, I have!"

Relaxing..... :) Never felt more productive. :P


Peace,
Adeline

This can't be healthy >>> "can it??" haha. come on, what is life without some romance....

No comments: