Monday, March 8, 2010

Wonderland of dresses...

I just saw the movie, Alice in Wonderland two days ago and I thought it was beautifully done, artistic and quirky in the most delightful way!

I enjoyed the film so much!! :) I didn't know what to expect but Tim Burton has always been a very talented, dark and innovative director with new and wacky cinematography or art direction!
I loved seeing Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter...he did an awesome job at creating a believable character who has lost his mind and is lovable at the same time. ;)

The characters were spectacular and Alice's character was intelligent, beautiful and charming at the same time. :) I loved the actress that played her...and the dresses!! They were so elegant and whimsical!


this dress is so dreamy and elegant... :)


one of my favourite dresses on Alice...so innocent and dainty. love the color.


Love the coat :)


The armour worn during the battle scene was sooo angelic and powerful!

Couture Alice









My favourite! - love this red/ash combination.
worn out and "tortured" fringes are amazing!! with the black stripes and hearts.
such a edgy/adorable dress!


Peace,
Adeline

No comments: