I just feel a lack of inspiration right now...
or maybe it's apathy or they say, "indifference"
I know I used to write about my life and how things are...but I do not really know
how much of it is received or whether people will make quick judgements about you or who
you are without knowing you.
I used to have so much to say to the world, but I guess sometimes as you grow older you become less hopeful, more sceptical and bruised or battered from life's battles...I have changed, indeed. Beyond a shadow of a doubt I'm not the same person I used to be....
Love me or hate me, I feel I grew...for better or worse? Who really knows?
I guess the only thing that reminds the same is my passion for life & love and purpose! :) Hey, I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one.
I dream big dreams, small dreams...dreams that sometimes scare me or are to big for my head to wrap itself around! But some days are dreamless or hopeless, full of doubt and worry and troubled thoughts.
I STILL want to write, but maybe less about my daily life or my ins and outs...what I ate or how I dressed today, what I like about a restaurant or how the weather was...BUT, focus on the heart. Being honest and truthful with myself through words - be it on a electronic world wide accessible website for billions of eyes to see if they tried.
Let me be. Be ME. :)
btw, I will still write about music - hopefully soon!! *Been super busy* ;)
and I have a fashion focused blog:
fashionstage (check it out) for my fashion muses.
xx
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment