Thursday, March 12, 2009

Down the slopes...n hitting the books.

heyz,

Lost one side of my earring today...*sigh* my favorite pair too! oh well, I guess that just means someone out there will have one side of my lovely gold leafed earring.
If only we had our personal information engraved on our accessories in case
Align Center we lost them while Running to class! Yes, I was late...so I ran like a maniac across the fields and the halls. haha. Thus, maybe losing my earring. :(


AT Willamette Pass

Anywho, I went skiing a week ago! *First time ever* It was so so fun, and so painful at the same time. How can it be so grueling and bruising yet so exhilarating!! I fell so many times - practice makes perfect. so now I'm almost intermediate level...I HOPE. hehe. I'll definitely go back skiing some time soon. its a sport that leaves your body aching and its terrifying when you swiftly "fly" off the snow and the edges. But, its such a beautiful sport...
made it down the hill!


- We were "conned" to go all the way up the mountain, led to believe we could go down that hill, but...nooo...we couldn't (since 3 of us were beginners) and the owner of the mountain had to ride us down on his snow mobile halfway! it was so embarrassing but an experience...how many ppl can say they were "rescued" by the owner of a ski mountain?! lol. :)

DEAD week is here...finals are in 4 days time!! (there is a reason why its called DEAD week) Cause we literally die from studying hours on end and tediously finishing assignments due in 2 days time. I am sick...so i've been putting off studyin for a while, so I gotta get back to the books!!

Peace,
Adeline

No comments: