Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Miss Brightside

One more paper to go before I’m done with Winter Term!! Sadly my last paper is on Friday which so happen is the final day we are allowed to stay in the dorms and on campus until the 29th of March!

I’m so excited to be able to finally sit back and relax even though it is just for one week in South California. The sun and surf is much needed. Although Eugene weather can be bipolar and inconsistent, one moment its sunny the next it’s raining cats and dogs, then it begins to snow. I think most of the time…it just can’t make up its mind! So, I carry my faithful and useful umbrella everywhere now.


view from my room window (snowing in Eugene!)

Today – forecast = Sunny and warmer than usual *jumps for joy*


boys outside my dorm playing a game of volley ball (shirtless)

I can’t wait to get into my spring clothes and frocks, buying a pair of sandals and flip flops soon and putting away my winter booties for now. It is amazing how much I have in my room already!! It is so packed (ehem, thanks daddy) and filled with stuff! I don’t know how I accumulated all these things in just 3 months. Moving in fall will be such a hassle!!


Anyways, I will be heading down to SNA soon by plane from Eugene to John Wayne airport. For now, I’m attempting to pack, doing my laundry (yes, I do my own laundry ppl) and studying for my poetry English exam coming soon!! 4 essay questions in 2 hours! *argh* Never analyzed poetry so much until present…

(I’m so addicted to ICE CREAM it’s ludicrous!) – envisage the weather icy cold and windy yet I crave a good scoop of “Prince Puckler’s” Ice Cream just 3 blocks away from my dorm! – Sinful yet so delicious (Obama has been to that shop before and his fav ice cream is Mint Choc) XD *randomness of me*


Obama making his decision out of all the numerous awesome flavors! XD

I wonder... :P maybe i'll get one more rocky road. hehe


And I can’t wait for “The Killers” gig!! Omg, I can’t tell you how over the moon I am about watching them live, performing on stage. (On my list of top 3 bands to experience live)

1) Coldplay 2) The Killers 3) Arcade Fire or Kings of Leon *it’s a tie* XD

U2 and Radiohead is somewhere around there too. Hehe.


But, right now…ONE almost down two to go! (And optimistically many more)


I’ll keep you posted soon about my spring break plans and happenings…n pics too.

God has been so gracious to me the past few days – without his strength I couldn’t go through all the assignments I had pilling up. He works in mysterious ways… *smilez*


bye Anne! I'll miss ya :)

Italian Food! *the best restaurant in Eugene -by food critics* :)

Eating my fav Green curry at Mekala's Thai restaurant (yumm)

Peace,

Adeline

No comments: