three times a charm. (most definitely)
magnetic men of the moment! :) I change my likings quite frequently but some things just remain constant and resonates through time... ;)
I've always been drawn to talent, poets and intellectuals, a little eccentricity, brooding "tortured" artists, Brit sensibility, wacky yet charming characters, genuinely funny people and impeccable individual style!
Some eye candy for you ladies...

I just watched the movie, "The Boat that Rocked"
and I loved the film!! the director of Love Actually has captured my heart again
but with a diverse and incredibly charismatic bunch of music geniuses, rock and roll pirates, and hilarious British hooligans on a boat!! All great fun to watch!

no. 2 ON my hit list would be Tyson Ritter of All American Rejects!!
after watching him perform at MTV World Stage, I renewed my high school crush on this awesome singer/songwriter!! ;) he is just so entertaining and heart his funny antics on stage!

last but not least - Cillian Murphy!
some people may think he is creepy looking with his "evil eyes" and notoriously known for being a villian in movies like Red Eye and Batman. He is still an Irish treasure...
I adore his acting skills and his look. I just watched "The Edge of Love" starring Keira and Sienna and the movie called "The Wind that Shakes the Barley" 2 years ago. He is absolutely unique and marvelous in developing his characters in films, always up for a challenge. :)

Plus it does not hurt that he is a Hottie too... :)
look at those deep blue piercing eyes and strong cheek bones.
charm goes a long way.
sorry for the lack of "inspirational quotes and posts" or "meaningful" long novel-like stories about my life... I just am not in the mood for all that in my blog nowadays. if you wanna hear my rants and inner "demons or woes" and all that jazz...I'm always here in Person. ;) or maybe the writing bug will strike again. I JUST wanna have FUN for now. :D
Fashion + men + music + films = carefree FUN!
Rebel without a Cause! *love that movie*
Peace, and LOVE!
Adeline
more Paris and Japan pics up in fb SOON...n will update you guys on mtv and my hols asap!





No comments:
Post a Comment