I'm blogging finally over in Eugene, Oregon...Yes, the first blog post by me in America. Well, first things first...I totally enjoyed my holiday in LA and Hollywood with my family!! Went to all the cool places like Disneyland, Universal Studios and Grauman's Chinese Theater! It was a great time spent with the ones I love....before I leave them for a long time. *sigh* makes me even more homesick!
My room is alright, enough space for me i suppose...and I have a nice and helpful roomie named Emily Castillo! :) That is a plus, signed up for some classes and today was my first day of university!! One thing I can tell you, it's not easy to stay alone and away from family!! I miss my home and my family so so much. Getting homesick and remembering everything back home (making me a lil teary). I can say that this is probably the hardest thing I have ever done in my entire life - period!
I am so close to my family that I never realized how much I loved them until they left!! I guess you don't miss what you have, and when its taken away from you...it will hurt badly. Right now, I'm cold and just missing home. Not much to report back home...today was my first day of classes in University of Oregon. It's a great and beautiful place...an awesome place for studying.

My room - there is a fridge!! :)

Sink but shared common bathroom

my study desk

My side of the cupboard - my roomie has hers stacked with cereal
Missing all of you back home!!! Today was fun (i guess...hehe) I went to the Duckstore to buy my books etc...then later ate at some Hawaiian restaurant called "Huli Huli" with some friends and my roomie, later we headed to the Dining Hall to grab some sandwiches for a snack...did some chit chat in my room with a couple of gals. I then begun to unpack my bags (again). This process is gonna take a while... We had a firealarm go off just moments ago, some drill that caused us to stand in the cold windy dark of the night freezing our butts off. hehe... Now, just getting some stuff done - cleaning my room *tidy it up a lil* XD and decorating it with some photos and posters. ;) To ease the homesickness...
Tomm is gonna be a hectic day! classes in full drive....wish me the best! hugs. will update you in a while about whats been happening.







2 comments:
a mini fridge??
how can they allow it?? i want one in my room too! hehe, I'm sure you'll do fine..its the start of another chapter in your life-journal.
take care
love ya! =)
haha...yeap. i have one! helps a lot keeps food and leftovers that i wanna eat earlier. Thanks for your encouragement. :) We'll keep in touch.
Take care,
Love you lots.
Post a Comment